Quality Business Engraving Terms and Services
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Quality Business Engraving. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- You acknowledge that you are using this website at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages arising out of your access to or use of this website.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any third party.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to this website at any time without notice.
- By placing an order through our website, you are making an offer to purchase the goods or services specified in your order. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we reserve the right to reject any order or part of an order at our discretion.
- The contract between you and us will be formed when we accept your order. We will send you an email to confirm that your order has been accepted.
- We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order that we reasonably believe to be fraudulent or placed in breach of these terms and conditions.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- All prices shown on this website are in US Dollars $ and are exclusive of any applicable taxes.
- Payment for all orders must be made in full at the time of placing your order.
- We reserve the right to change the prices of goods or services on this website at any time without notice.
- We will use reasonable efforts to deliver the goods or services to you within the timeframe specified on our website.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or failure to deliver the goods or services caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, weather, war, riot, civil commotion, terrorism, strikes, lockouts, and other industrial disputes, fire, flood, storm, and tempest.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- If you are not satisfied with the goods or services you have received, please contact us immediately to discuss your concerns.
- We will only accept returns of goods that are defective or damaged. We reserve the right to inspect the goods and verify any defects or damage before issuing a refund or replacement.
- We will not issue refunds for goods or services that have been used, unless they are defective or damaged.
- This website and its content, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software, and audio files, is the property of us or our licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not use any of our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by, our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- We shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or special loss or damage, including without limitation loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of business, or loss of data, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising out of or in connection with your use of this website, or any goods or services purchased through this website.
- Our total liability to you in respect of all losses arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall not exceed the total amount paid by you for the goods or services in question.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your use of this website and any goods or services purchased through this website.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any changes will be posted on this website, and your continued use of this website following the posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, and any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.
Thank you for using our website. If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.